Magma Professional Series Stainless Steel Induction Omelet / Sauté Pan
Prepare meals like a chef with Magma's A10-369-2-IND Professional Series, Stainless Steel, Nesting, Induction Omelet / Sauté Pan. It's remarkably easy to clean, will not stain, peel, blister, or flake, and nothing sticks to it. This pan conveniently uses Magma's removable handle* (not included).
- Designed to nest and store inside any Magma cookware set
- Applications: Gas, electric, halogen, ceramic, or induction cooktops
- Material: Constructed of 18-10 stainless steel
- Conveniently uses Magma's removable handle (Included with cookware sets or sold separately)
- Equipped with a heavy duty non-toxic PFOA and PTFE free, slate black, Ceramica® non-stick coating
- Remarkably easy to clean, will not stain, peel, blister, or flake, and nothing sticks to it.
- The encapsulated triple-clad bottom (stainless steel, aluminum, stainless steel) has been milled perfectly flat for superior even heat distribution
- The triple-clad bottoms outer layer uses the highest quality Ferromagnetic stainless steel, specifically used to activate the magnetic field in all induction cooking surfaces
- Pan is oven safe to 500° F (excluding removable handle)
* Handle is Included in Cookware Sets or Sold Separately
Camco 12-Piece Melamine Dinnerware Set
Item #: 401908
Item #: 401634
Item #: 402528