Magma Rock 'N Roll Outrigger System
Note: This item will ship when available.
The "Rock'n'Roll"™ Optional Outrigger System with the New 356 Hard-Anodized Aluminum Mounting Boot
For use with the "Rock 'n Roll" Boat Stabilizer
A necessary companion for boats without the means to extend the stabilizer away from the hull. The patented outrigger system incorporates an permanently installed hull boot made of 356 hard-anodized aluminum and coated with white linear polyurethane for lasting beauty. The outrigger uses a stainless steel swivel plate covered with a soft rubber pad, which slips into the hull boot to ensure secure and silent operation. The 3 piece telescoping outrigger extends the stabilizer well out from the hull to dramatically increase its effectiveness.
- Telescopes from 42" to 97" (107cm to1246.5 cm)
- Uses 3/8" (9.5 mm) solid stainless steel spring lock-pins
- Includes dacron outboard support rigging lines
- Weighs only 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- Quickly stows inside the 36" (91.5 cm) Stabilizer storage case
- United States Patent No. 5,263,434
Item #: 400337