Limited Stock Availability.
Please call 800-628-8225 or email us to comfirm stock level.
Magnum Energy Automatic Generator Start Module ( AGS ) (ME-AGS-N)
Status: Call to confirm
Sales of all Clearance items are final.
- The ME-AGS-N is the 'network' version of Magnum Energy's Automatic Generator Start (AGS) controllers
- The version is setup and operated via a Magnum Energy Inverter and ME-RC or ME-ARC remote panel
- When using the (Optional) ME-ARC remote, the ME-AGS-N has advanced start and stop settings based on: Time of day, battery state of Charge, battery voltage, high temperature, or inverter load amps (Remotes are Sold Separately)
- Also includes the ability to manually turn the generator ON and off, generator exercise, warm-up and cool-down
- This auto generator start controller can automatically start your generator based on battery voltage or high temperature
- Adjustable settings include: Run time, Start volts DC, Start temp, Quiet time, and 24 hour Clock
- Imagine being able to enjoy a day away all-the-while knowing your living space will stay cool and comfortable and your batteries will stay charged and ready for all of the activities that make up daily life
- There’s nothing better than returning to a nice, cool, comfortable boat with charged batteries after a day away
- The Magnum Auto Gen Start (AGS) can make this happen
- The Magnum AGS is compatible with most major generators, including Onan, Powertech, Generac, Westerbeke, Kohler, EPS, Northern Lights, and most portable generators with electric start.
- Please check with your Magnum dealer for specific model compatibility
- Automatically start your generator: The AGS is designed to automatically start your generator based on low battery condition or the inside room temperature
- Adjust the AGS to meet your needs
- Manual start and stop: Auto Gen Start settings do not interfere with the manual start / stop operation of the generator
- Just use any existing start / stop switch for your generator
- Selectable cabin temperature for genstart: 65-85° F
- Selectable battery voltage for genstart: 10-12 Volt DC or 20-22 Volt DC
- Selectable generator run time: 1-5 Hours
- Selectable quiet time 5 choices: 9 pm - 7 am, 9 pm - 8 am, 9 pm - 9 am, 10 pm - 8 am and 11 pm - 8 am
- Clock Adjustable 24-hour clock
- AGS module (3 Relay)
- Remote on/off/test switch
- Switch bezel
- (1) 25 Foot, 6-wire cable
- Basic adjustments starting, battery, voltage or temperature