Maretron GPS200 GPS Antenna / Receiver
The Maretron GPS200 - NMEA 2000® GPS Antenna / Receiver is a state-of-the-art 32 channel GPS antenna and receiver. It directly connects to any NMEA 2000® network and communicate with navigational software, chart plotters, autopilots and dedicated instrument displays – such as Maretron's N2KView® Vessel Monitoring and Control system or DSM250 graphical display – and its compact, waterproof housing provides years of reliable performance.
- Plug-and-play device that is fully compliant and certified to the NMEA 2000® Standard
- The GPS200 automatically decodes GPS correction signals from Satellite Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS) including the North American Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS), the European Geostationary Navigation Overlay System (EGNOS), or the Asian Multifunctional Transport Satellite-based Augmentation System (MSAS) to provide better than 2.5m accuracy
- 32 channels, 5hz position update, so it is twice as fast as models with a 10hz update
- The GPS200 is easily mounted to any 1" standard marine mount with its standard 1"–14 male threads
- It can also be mounted directly to a deck, or even (due to it's unprecedented sensitivity) underneath a fiberglass deck.
- Five position fixes per second
- Accurate boat speed four times per second
- Precision time once per second.
- An additional benefit of the GPS200 is that it broadcasts precision magnetic variation information using the current position and world magnetic model (WMM-2010).
- Date < li>Course Over Ground
- Speed Over Ground
- Magnetic Variation
- Satellite Status
Item #: 258210
Item #: 258211
Item #: 258214