Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
The Maretron IRHT-01 Indoor Humidity / Temperature Sensor measures relative humidity and air temperature and transmits them via two 4 - 20 mA current loop interfaces.
- The IRHT-01 integrates seamlessly into Maretron's product line from the network design tool (N2KBuilder® - Sold Separately) to the configuration tool (N2KAnalyzer® - Sold Separately) and of course the Maretron display products with comprehensive alarms and warnings capable of notifying the user either on-board or off
- The IRHT- 01 is used in conjunction with Maretron's Current Loop Monitor (CLM100 - Sold Separately), which allows indoor humidity and temperature to be broadcast over an NMEA 2000® network where it can be monitored from any compatible NMEA 2000® display
- When used together with a Maretron displays (Sold Separately), alerts can be set so the user can be informed of abnormal or detrimental conditions
- When not on-board the vessel, users can be notified through emails or text messages
- Additionally, the relative humidity and temperature can be stored using Maretron's data recorder (VDR100 - Sold Separately ) for later analysis