Maretron's TMP100 measures the temperature for up to (6) Optional* temperature probes and reports the information over an NMEA 2000® network. The TMP 100 supports up to 4 thermistor probes and 2 high temperature thermocouple probes.
- Six External Temperature Probes are Measured and Broadcast Over NMEA 2000 Network
- Four Channels for Thermistor Probes and 2 Channels for High Temperature Thermocouple Probes
- Wide Variety of Applications Supported with Optional Temperature Probes
- Cabin Temperature
- Engine Room Temperature
- Under Bolt Temperature (Inverters, Chargers, Pumps, etc.)
- Refrigerator / Freezer Temperature
- Tank Temperatures (Live Well Bait, Hot Water, etc.)
- Air Duct Temperature
- Exhaust Gas Temperature
*Optional thermistor probes (-20°C to 80°C or -4°F to 176°F) cover a wide range of applications including cabin air temperature, engine room air temperature, refrigerator/ freezer temperature, under bolt temperature (inverters, charges, pumps, motors, etc.), tank temperatures (live well bait, hot water, etc.), and air duct temperatures. The Optional Thermocouple probes (0°C to 900°C or 32° to 1652°F) are used to measure Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) as part of a comprehensive fuel management system.
*Optional thermistor probes and Optional Thermocouple probes are not included with this item.
- * Optional Temperature Probes: Are Not included with this item
- Ambient Air Temperature Probe (-20°C to 80°C or -4°F to 176°F)
- Ring Terminal Probe (-20°C to 80°C or -4°F to 176°F)
- Immersion Probe for Tanks or Plenums (-20°C to 80°C or -4°F to 176°F)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature Probe (0°C to 900°C or 32° to 1652°F)