Martyr Grouper Style Universal Sacrificial Anode - Zinc
Martyr's Grouper Style Universal Sacrificial Anode hangs over the stern of your boat to slow the speed of saltwater corrosion. It is designed for use in saltwater environments and offers cathodic protection to slow decay and corrosion.
- Fish shaped sacrificial anode with alligator clip
- Popular accessory for dockside protection
- Erodes inward giving the anode a sandblasted appearance
- Protects against galvanic corrosion
- Recommended for vessels with metal hulls; sailboats with limited anodes; and power boats with outdrives and outboards
- Mounting options: (see diagrams)
- Clip to bolt on outdrive
- Clip to bolt holding outboard motor
- Clip to grounding strap if possible or wire items together with copper wire and clip to wire
Note: Do not connect to negative battery terminal
- Material: Zinc
- Weight: 5.88 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.70" x 2.92" x 1.89"