Mastervolt SmartRemote Control
Note: This item will ship when available.
This item currently has an unknown delivery date from the manufacturer.
Checking your Mastervolt product has never been easier. With a full color display and compact size, the SmartRemote is the ideal remote panel for entry level power systems or as a local device readout in larger systems. Checking your batteries, adjusting your shore fuse or controlling your Mastervolt charger/inverter has never been easier.
- Ideal remote panel for entry level power systems or as a local device readout in larger systems
- Advanced multi-device monitoring - checks your batteries, adjusts shore fuses and controls your Mastervolt charger/inverter
- Applications include boats, vehicles and stationary systems
- Panel mounted or may be integrated into a Blue Sea Systems Custom 360 bezel
- Full color display for local device monitoring
- Control key device functions - displays four key parameters
- MasterBus network compatible
- Universal, easy mounting
- Plug & Play - no configuration or power supply needed
- Interfaces: MasterBus
- Display/read-out: 2.8 inch, 320 x 240 pixels, high colors
- Mounting: Panel mount (cutout: Ø 52 mm / 2 inch, 4 screws included); Blue Sea 360 panel mount (locking ring included)
- Protection degree: IP20
- Dimensions: 2.8" H x 2.8" W x 1.2" D
- Weight: 0.2 lb.
- Includes: MasterBus cable (6 m), Mastervolt-CZone drop cable (1 m), manual
- Power consumption: Bus powered, < 160 mW (idle mode)