Maxwell VWC Series VWC3500 Vertical Windlass Kit
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Fully automatic single or dual direction chainwheel operation
- High-quality finish on above-deck components
- Heavy chrome over marine-grade bronze
- Integral chain pipe and stripper are aligned for virtually jam-free operation providing automatic feed of chain into and out of the anchor locker
- Port and starboard chain pipes for twin installations. (Sizes 2200 and above only)
- Cone-type brake/clutch mechanism permits manual anchoring
- Cone clutches, unlike dog clutches, provide smooth progressive engagement ensuring safe and precise operator control.
- Chainwheel locking pawl
- Optional band brake available for 3500 and 4000 series units.
- Functional rope hauling from any direction using independent MAX-grip snag-free warping drum with clutch disengagement of chainwheel for positive control of all ropes
- Simple through deck installation by modular design and precise alignment of gearbox to the top works utilizing marine-grade stainless steel bolts
- Anodized aluminum gearbox and spacer on 500, 1000 and 1500 models. Marine-grade alloy gearbox housing, finished with a two coat paint system on 2200 and 3500 models
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor, designed for marine winches
- Low profile configurations (no warping drum) are available
Includes the following components:
|Maximum Pull||3500 lbs|
|Chain Sizes (Short Link)||3/8" - 1/2"|
|Power Supply||12 VDC|
|Motor (Watts)||1200 W|
Click here for a Dimensional Drawing (PDF)
Documentation available at the following links:
Item #: 001781
Item #: 012224
Item #: 012352