MTI Journey Life Jacket / PFD w/ Pocket
MTI's Journey is a lightweight, low-profile life jacket / PFD that provides excellent mobility and range of motion while out on the water. A front entry zipper and 4 points of adjustment keeps you safe and securely fastened, while bright colors create increased visibility so others are aware of your location at all times.
- Front entry with zipper
- Durable 400D nylon shell
- Soft 200D nylon liner
- 4 Points of adjustment
- Padded shoulders
- Large pocket with hook and loop closure
- Reflective trim on front, back and shoulders
- Webbing loop on back
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- Select color
- Approval: USCG Type III PFD
- Select size and check size
- Buoyancy: 15lbs. 15 oz. to 16lbs. 4oz.
- Weight: 80 lbs. & up
- Fabric (Shell): 400D Nylon
- Fabric liner: 200D Nylon
- Entry style: Front zipper
- Product care:
- Every use: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- Occasionally: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- Seasonally: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.