MTI Vibe Life Jacket / PFD
MTI Life Jackets
Please enter quantity below.
MTI's Vibe is a feature rich life jacket / PFD that pairs a low-profile, race style front with a durable nylon construction; giving you full range of motion for sailing, SUP or whitewater paddling.
- Over-the-head entry with side buckle
- Durable and soft 400D nylon shell
- Soft 200D nylon liner
- Z-Strap cinch system
- Large mesh pocket with key clip
- Tunnel pocket with carabiner loops and key clip
- Adjustable padded neoprene shoulders
- Reflective trim on front, back and shoulders
- Back loops and attachment point inside tunnel pocket to hold a tow or SUP Leash Release Belt
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- Color: Red
- Approval: USCG Type III PFD
- Chest size: 30 - 56''
- Select size
- Buoyancy: Min. 16 lbs. 12 oz.
- Fabric (Shell): Premium 210/420D Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric (Liner): 200D Nylon
- Entry style: Front buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE and PVC
- Product care:
- Every use: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- Occasionally: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- Seasonally: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.
Documentation available at the following links: