NautikFlor Compass Rose Flooring - Cherry with Black Joints
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
This item typically has a 8-12 week lead time before shipping.
Featured image shows compass rose after completed installation with item 756967.
Enjoy all the benefits of a teak look without the high cost or maintenance! NautikFlor is stain resistant and can be polished or varnished to reclaim a pristine, freshly installed look. It is water resistant and scratch resistant and will not rot, crack or corrode.
NautikFlor is ideal for the DIY boater with its Click System installation process, making it ideal for residential and commercial use as well. In addition, NautikFlor is an Eco-Friendly Product constructed with 100% waterproof and humidity-proof Hydro Board.
- All the benefits of wood flooring without the high cost or maintenance
- HD printing process flawlessly duplicates the look of synthetic teak
- As a bonus, you can have a name or logo positioned anywhere on the planks through the NautikFlor HD printing process
- Recommended for interior use on boats based on its maintenance-free, waterproof qualities
- Durable, never needs sanding, color stays true over time
- Will not rot, crack, rust or corrode; water and scratch resistant
- Stain resistant; can be polished or varnished to reclaim pristine, freshly installed look
- Click System Angled boards click together
- Click System is the most popular flooring for residential, commercial applications
- Boards interlock, making installation quick, easy
- Marine applications require gluing. Simply place glue under planks before installing to prevent shifting on boats
- Floating floor application is possible for residential applications
- Slip (R-10) and scratch (AC-5) resistant
- Lightweight, 1.1 lbs /sq ft compared to 2.3 lbs / sq ft of traditional teak
- Underlay Sound Reducer is part of board
- Low installation height of 5.5 mm
- Produced in Switzerland with a 20-year warranty
- Color: Cherry with Black Joints
- Dimensions: 48.6" L x 7.9" W x 0.2" H
- Sold as a case of 3 (8 square feet)
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 756967