Navisafe Navimount RIB Mount
Multiple Colors Available
Please enter quantity below.
Navisafe's Navimount RIB is designed to fix the Navilight Tricolor as bicolor sidelight to the bow of an inflatable boat.
- Supplied with a "3M VHB" self-adhesive sticker
- For use on boats made from Hypalon, Polyethylene or PVC
- Designed to securely attach a Navilight with magnetic base, Navimount base or suction base to the tube of inflatable boats
- Navilight models 001, 010, 040, 305, 340 require Navisafe converter
- Navimount / 960 Navilight models 041 and 341 do not require additional converters and can be mounted directly
- Navisafe recommends the following instructions to obtain optimum adhesion:
- Mark the area where you want to mount the Navimount RIB with a pencil or tape once the Navimount RIB is mounted it will be very difficult to remove or reposition
- Carefully clean the surface of the inflated boat where you want to mount the Navimount RIB with a proper cleaning solvent
- Wait until the surface is dry
- Peel the paper from the 3M VHB
- Position the Navimount RIB exactly to the marked area
- Bond strength is dependent upon amount of adhesive-to-surface contact therefore press firmly starting at the center with your fingers and apply if possible a weight until its perfectly bonded.
- NOTE: At room temperature app. 50% of the ultimate strength will be achieved after 20 minutes, 90% after 24 hrs and 100% after 72 hrs
- Select color
- Mount: Self-adhesive sticker
- Adheres to Hypalon, Polyethylene or PVC Boats
- Applications: Navilight tri-color lights
- Dimensions: 120 mm L x 81 mm W x 37 mm H
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.
Documentation available at the following links:
Navisafe Polelight Pack
Item #: 701783
Mount: Any Navimount or Convert for Scotty or Railblaza Mounts
Operating Voltage: (4) AA batteries (Not Included)
Visibility: 2 NM, Overall Length: 360 mm
Item #: 701783