Newmar Terminal Strip - 8 Terminals
The Newmar Terminal Strip (TS-2X4) is a power distribution component that allows incoming power to be transferred to multiple circuits. Each side (terminal strip) can be used for positive, negative, or ground circuits and is rated for both AC and DC current.
- 2 terminal strips on one base
- Interlocking base for connection to additional terminal strips
- Terminal strips function independently of each other
- Standard terminal strip for positive distribution
- Standard terminal strip for collection of negative or AC ground circuits
- Continuous Rating:
- 100 Amps AC
- 100 Amps DC
- Number of Screw Terminals: 4 per strip
- Screw Terminal Size: # 8-32
- Base Material: High density insulated base
- Bus Material: Nickel-plated brass
- Dimensions: 3-1/16" x 1-1/2"