NorthStar Ultra High Performance Marine AGM Battery - Group 24 - Dual Purpose
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Truck Freight rates change regularly, please fill out this form with all details for a valid shipping quote or call us at 800-628-8225.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
The NorthStar Group 24, Dual Purpose, Ultra High Performance, Marine AGM Battery delivers superior cranking, unrivaled cycling, faster recharge and minimal maintenance. Pure Lead AGM Technology delivers exceptional CCA ratings and reserve capacity, and cycling ability.
- Quick starting every time
- Cycles over 400 times to 80% depth of discharge - the best dual purpose battery available
- Faster recharge than conventional batteries
- Proudly made in the USA at our state-of-the-art battery plant
- OEM fit is ensured - built to exact BCI standards
- Housed in advanced plastics for durability, performance and heat resistance
- Advanced AGM construction means no water levels to check or terminals to clean
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea, and air transport - DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
- BCI Group Number: 24
- Height with terminal: 8.86 in
- Width: 6.77 in
- Length with rib: 10.87 in
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Terminal configuration: Marine
- Pulse Cranking Amps: 1,500 Amp
- CA/MCA Rating at 32° F: 1,010 Amp
- Cold Cranking Amps at 0° F: 840 Amp
- Cold Cranking Amps at -20° F: 590 Amp
- Reserve Capacity: 160 min
- Capacity- 20 hour rate: 76 Ah
- Capacity - 10 hour rate: 73 Ah
- Internal resistance: 3.4 mΩ
- Short circuit current: 3,100 Amp
- Warranty: 36 Month free replacement
Item #: 201061
Item #: 201054