ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
For pick up in our Waterford, CT, Outlet Store only.
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
Note: This item is a return, has bent feet and is available for store pickup only.
This Oberdorfer Bronze Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump offers efficient pumping action for handling non-potable fresh water, salt water and ethylene glycol.
- Rugged bronze construction
- Self-priming to 20 ft. suction lift
- Extremely quiet operation
- O-ring housing seal eliminates gasket problems
- Auxiliary connections for convenient priming and draining
- Multiple mechanical shaft seal options for various applications
- Discharge port orientation flexibility (8 positions)
- Pump heads mount to standard-footed NEMA 56J jet pump motors
- 316 stainless steel shaft
- Multiple motor options available including explosion-proof
- Optional lifting handle
Note: Pump is widely used for pumping Perchloroethylene pump must be mounted in horizontal position.
- Oberdorfer Model No. 300B-F13
- Flow Rate: 1320 GPH
- Horsepower: 1/3 Hp
- Port Size: 1"
- Nominal Voltage: 115 / 230 Volt*, 50/60Hz
For further details see Data Sheet for this product