Sales of all Clearance items are final.
Oberdorfer positive displacement gear pumps are designed for changing oil, but can also be used to pump water and mild chemicals in the pH range of 4 to 11. This pump features a 115VAC, 1/3 HP motor, which is ideal for pumping oil. Pump housings and gears are made of top quality bronze and the shaft is made of 303 stainless steel. Bearings are designed of high-performance carbon-graphite material selected for wear resistance and long service life. Each shaft revolution displaces a definite amount of liquid relatively unaffected by the back pressure in the discharge line. Recommended pressure limits are 150 PSI for oil and other lubricants, 100 PSI for water and non-lubricants. The Oberdorfer Gear Pump is not suitable for use with gasoline. The maximum shaft speed is 1750 RPM.
- Rugged, corrosion resistant bronze construction
- Compact close-coupled design
- Stainless steel shaft
- Durable bronze helical gears provide quiet operation
- Process lubricated carbon graphite bearings
- O-Ring cover seal for maximum leak protection
- Lip seal or mechanical seal
- Easy field assembly to a variety of motor frames
- 1 Year warranty
- Can be operated in reverse direction if motor is rewired and relief valve is relocated. See information below about Reversing Pump Direction and Wiring Diagram.
- Flow rate: 3.9 GPM
- Port size: 3/8" - .375" FNPT
- Power: 1/3 HP, 115 volts, 5.5 full load amps
- Service factor: 1.0
- Shaft speed: Maximum 1750 RPM
- Pressure limits: 150 PSI for oil; 100 PSI for water
- Not suitable for use with gasoline
- Housing, gear material: Bronze
- Shaft material: 303 stainless steel
- Bearings: Carbon-graphite