Oceanic Systems Engine Room Temperature Sensor / Probe
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
The Oceanic Systems 4525 Engine Room Temperature Sensor / Probe is an essential piece of equipment for your vessel. It is perfect for taking air temperature readings across a variety of locations.
- Applications: Attaches to Oceanic Systems 4521 4-Channel Temperature Module (Sold Separately) which monitors up to 4 type K thermocouples and reports their temperature over the NMEA2000® network
- The unit should be attached to the engine room wall or ceiling by using suitable screws through the holes in the metal base
- Ensure the probe is in a location which has good airflow to obtain an accurate reading
- The green thermocouple wire should run to the 4521 Module in a protective channel securing it at regular intervals
- Please note that it is permitted to shorten the green wire if required but it is NOT permitted to extend the wire using ordinary two core cable
- If it is necessary to extend the wire please use a suitable wire extension piece (Sold Separately)
For further details see Owner's Manual and Installation Guide
For further details see Product Data Sheet
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 32 Volts DC
- Power Consumption: 100mA Average
- Load Equivalence Number: 2 LEN
- Reverse Battery Protection: Yes Indefinitely
- Load Dump Protection: Yes SAE J1113
- Dimensions: 120 mm x 100 mm x 35 mm
- Weight: 160 gm
SAFETY WARNING: This instrument should only be installed by a person competent and experienced in working on electrical systems on boats.