Oceanic Systems General Purpose Pressure / Vacuum Sensor
Multiple Models Available
The Oceanic Systems General Purpose Pressure / Vacuum Sensor range can monitor a wide range of liquids or gas pressures in the marine environment.
The Pressure Sensors have high stability and feature enhanced anti-interference and surge protection. The units use a high performance piezoresistive pressure transducer as the sensing part, and the inner structure is O-ring sealed. All the sensors have a -10 to 70°C wide temperature compensation.
- Accurate to ±0.5% at 25°C
- Pressure ranges from 0 to -1bar, 0-3psi, 0-10psi, 0-100psi, 0-500psi, 0-1000psi, 0-5000psi
- Compact, rugged construction
- Output signals: 4-20mA
- Stainless steel
- Isolated construction, able to test various media
- Enhanced anti-interference and surge protection
- Vented gauge and absolute pressure
- Piezoresistive pressure sensor, silicone oil filled
- A wide range of pressure and electrical connections
For further details see Data Sheet
- Accuracy @25°C (incl. non-linearity, hysteresis and repeatability): ±0.5% F.S.
- Non-linearity BFSL (conformity): ±0.3% F.S.
- Hysteresis and repeatability: ±0.1% F.S.
- Response time: < 4 ms
- Pressure range: -1...0bar; 0...0.1bar to 1000bar nical
- Overload pressure: 2.0 × F.S. ( 250 bar), 1.5× F.S. (> 250 bar), 1.2× F.S. (1000bar)
- Pressure type: vented gauge, absolute
- Long term stability: 0.2%F.S./Year
- Temperature coefficient: ±0.03%F.S./°C
- Medium temperature range: -20°C > +100°C
- vAmbient temperature range (depending on electrical connection): -20°C > +80°CCompensated temperature range: -10°C > +70°C
- EMC - Emission: EN 61000-6-3
- EMC - Immunity: EN 61000-6-1
- Insulation resistance: >100 Mω at 250 V
- Diaphragm: Stainless steel 316L
- Enclosure: Stainless steel 304
- Electrical connections: PA66, stainless steel
- O-ring: Viton
- Weight (depending on pressure connection and electrical connection): 0.15 - 0.3 kg
- Pressure connection: G1/2" BSP
- Electrical connection: Direct cable