Oceanic Systems Ring Bolt Temperature Probe
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
The Oceanic Systems 4524 Ring Bolt Temperature Probe is designed to be a rugged, robust temperature probe for sensing the temperature of various components around the vessel.
- The sensor should be attached at an appropriate point and secured with a suitable washer and nut or screw
- The braided thermocouple wire should run to the 4521 Module (Sold Separately) in a protective channel securing it at regular intervals
- Please note that it is permitted to shorten the green wire if required but it is NOT permitted to extend the wire using ordinary two core cable
- If it is necessary to extend the wire please use a suitable wire extension piece (Sold Separately)
- Insulated Type: "K" Thermocouple to IEC584-3
- Ring ID: 10 mm
- Length: 4 meter
- Cable Material: Braided stainless steel
SAFETY WARNING: This instrument should only be installed by a person competent and experienced in working on electrical systems on boats