Status: In Stock
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
The 2000 cc, Octopus Hydraulic Reversing Pump is an exceptionally reliable pump that delivers a very high degree of volumetric efficiency that is only matched by very sophisticated gear pumps.
- Used when hydraulic steering is fitted on boats up to 65 feet L.O.A. (depending on rudder torque)
- Only three moving parts - requires no complicated check valves to prevent rudder movement when de-energized
- Output flow is completely adjustable to 50% of rated flow, allowing the pump output to be adjusted precisely to the volume of steering cylinder fitted
- Heavy duty motors, 85 mm in diameter with long brushes and sealed ball bearings for long service life
- Molded rubber mounting foot can be rotated to allow the pump to be mounted on any surface
- Three flexible hoses terminating in 1/4" JIC swivel fittings (which can be readily adapted to piping systems in all countries) supplied
- A useful range of accessories can be used to enhance the pump by incorporating added valves and solid state FET switching
- Valves mount directly to the pump body
- FET switch mounts adjacent to the pump