ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
For pick up in our Waterford, CT, Outlet Store only.
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
Original Formula Containing Irgarol!
CONDITION: Can has been damaged during shipping and displays several dents.
Pettit Ultima SR-60 delivers exceptional, multi-season, dual-biocide performance by combining the highest ablative copper load available (60%) with slime resistant Irgarol.
- Ablative finish reduces build-up and eliminates the need for sanding
- Unique, controlled erosion technology minimizes coating build-up and keeps underwater surfaces smooth
- Dual biocides provide exceptional multi-season performance
- Same formula as Ultima® Pro from our Pro Coatings line
- Boat can be hauled and re-launched without repainting
- Color: Black
- Container size: Gallon
- Finish: Flat
- Solids by weight: 84 ± 2%
- Coverage: 400 ft2/gal.
- VOC: 399 grams/liter (As supplied)
- Cuprous oxide...60.0%
- Flash point: 98° F (SETA)
- Application method: Brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Maximum roller thickness: 3/16"
- Number of coats: 1 Minimum per season with additional coats for extended service
- Wet film thickness: 3.6 mils
- Dry film thickness: 2 mils
- Application temperature: 50° F. Min. / 90° F. Max.
- Thinner: 185 Ablative thinner
- Minimum dry times (Hours):
- 90° F - 1/4 to touch, 3 to recoat, 8 to launch
- 70° F - 1/2 to touch, 6 to recoat, 16 to launch
- 40° F - 1 to touch, 12 to recoat, 24 to launch