Plastimo Contest 130 Compass - Vertical Bulkhead
Multiple Models Available
Please enter quantity below.
The Plastimo Contest 130 Vertical Bulkhead Compass is an illuminated compass with great card stability and exceptional magnification which make the Contest 130 perfectly legible even from a 5 m distance, night and day.
- Conical compass card with horizontal and vertical graduation
- (3) high-visibility lubber lines at 45° for dependable readings even when steering to windward
- Built-in clinometer graduated every 5°
- Compass assembly is watertight
- Installation design allows compass to fit any bulkhead thickness up to 40 mm, vertical or inclined 10 - 25°
- All compass components treated for UV protection, dome is scratch resistant
- Compass supplied with snap-on protective cover and drilling template
- 5-year limited warranty
- Mount: Vertical bulkhead
- Boat Type: Sail 9 m and longer (30 ft.+)
- Compass Card: Conical card, graduated every 5° with heading numerals every 30°
- Apparent Card Diameter: 127 mm
- Lighting: 12 - 24 Volt DC LED
- Installation Cut-Out: 115 mm dia.
- Compensation: Included as standard
- Regulatory: SOLAS-MED 96/98