This is a Special Buy item.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
The C480 Manual Reefing System Cruising Furler is designed for coastal cruising, blue water cruising, or even sailing around the world; providing the best of Profurl's proven technology to guarantee both your safety and your sailing pleasure.
- Sealed ball bearings packed in grease; eliminates any risk of corrosion, making them impermeable to impurities such as water, sand or dust
- Complete with a dimensionally stable plastic drum, 100 C6 carbon steel ball bearings, and snap hooks forged by Wichard
- Double guide arms avoid any risk of riding turns or the line coming out of the reefing-furling system
- Installs using provided long link plates which can be cut and drilled by the user
- Designed to simplify maneuvers such as the feeder (standard), the Wichard opening pre-feeder or the hinged attachment which replaces snap shackles to ensure fast and easy rigging of the sail
- Specially adapted nuts for heavy loads are supplied on large systems (480 upwards)
- Profurl manual-furling systems are covered by a 10-year worldwide warranty
- Range: Cruising
- Maximum forestay diameter: 14.3 mm
- Maximum headstay diameter: 9/16"
- Boat length: 14.5 - 18.5 Meters
- Standard furling length: 72'
- Extrusion length: 2 Meters
- Extrusion shape and color: Round and silver anodized
- Pin size included: 3/4" (19mm), other pins available by special order
- Standard fitting: Long link plates
- Feeder: Yes
- Luff line diameter: 6 mm
- Double luff groove: Yes
- Removable drum: Yes
- Furling line diameter: 10 or 12 mm
- Drum capacity: Diameter of the furling line: 10 mm (3/8'') 30 M - 12 mm (1/2'') 22 M
- Max LP: Diameter of the furling line: 10 mm (3/8'') 26.5 M - 12 mm (1/2'') 14.5 M
- Max genoa area: 120 sqm
- Standard fitting: Closed to the deck
- Warranty: 10 Years
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate