ProMariner ProMar1 10-Amp DS Generation 3 Battery Charger, 2-bank
The dual bank, 10 amp ProMariner ProMar1 DS Generation 3 battery charger reflects an outward design taken to the next level in performance with its all-digital charging technology. The fully automatic charger has a 4-stage digital charging algorithm is proven to extend battery life. The sequential modes of Analyzing, Charging, Conditioning, and a built-in Auto Maintain mode makes it safe for short and long-term storage periods to ensure your batteries are fully charged and maintained.
- Onboard battery charger for recreational marine & industrial grade applications
- Fully automatic 4-stage charging
- Dual-mode charge status indicator
- Industry standard power ratings for moderate charge times
- Single preset charging algorithm, safe for flooded (lead acid) or gel batteries
- Charge Status LED for at-a-glance indication of each battery being individually charged and maintained
- Battery Trouble Status LED per charging output identifying battery or installation wiring conditions requiring attention
- Rugged, shockproof construction
- Waterproof to IP68 standards
- Auto-maintain / energy-save mode extends battery life
- Safe for long and short-term storage
- Pre-wired with waterproof inline DC fuses and nickel plated copper ring terminals
- Built-in safety features including dual inline DC safety fuses for all multi-bank models, reverse polarity, over-temperature, over-current, over-voltage and ignition protection
- Designed and certified to UL Marine 1236, new energy efficient CEC (California Energy Commission) and DOE (Department of Energy) requirements
- Quiet EMI design meets US FCC emissions requirements
- Warranty: 3 years
- Model #: 31510
- DC System Voltage: 12 / 24 VDC
- Amps: 10
- Number of Batteries: 2
- Input Voltage: 110 - 120 VAC
- Output Voltage: Up to 14.1 VDC
- Auto Maintain Voltage: 12.8 - 13.5 VDC
- Waterproof Rating: IP68
- Cable Length: 6'
- Size (H x W x D): 9.2" x 5.7" x 2.4"
- Weight: 7.0 lbs.