ProMariner ProSafe Fail Safe Galvanic Isolator - 60 Amp
ProMariner's 60 Amp ProSafe Fail Safe Galvanic Isolator is built on robust FlatPack semiconductor platforms that ensure, in the event of a failure, the failure is safe by not compromising the ground continuity on-board when connected to AC Shore Power.
- Robust high power diodes allow the FS Series to meet the new FailSafe criteria for conducting inrush currents of 3,000 amps for the required duration period
- Ignition protected - meets ISO 8846 and can be mounted within an engine compartment
- Gold plated terminations
- ABYC A-28 July '08 Compliant and Fail Safe Certified: Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Insures shore power safety ground wire is maintained through the isolator
- Shore cord inlet compatibility: Single 50 or Dual 15's, 16's, 20's or 30's
- VAC: 120 / 240 Volts AC
- Max amps: 82
- Hz: 50 or 60 HZ
- Max temperature: 50° C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.25" x 6.5" x 3.75"
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.