ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: [email protected]
CONDITION: There are 2 small gouges in one half of the unit. This item comes with a full warranty.
PLEASE READ: You will need to remove the trim tab fin under the cavitation plate BEFORE installing prop guard. Failure to do so will cause damage not covered by warranty.
The Prop Guard® is a unique, U.S. and international patented propeller guard that helps protect propellers from damage and reduces the chances of injury to humans and marine life.
- Fits props up to 15.5"
- Two piece, plastic, injection molded cage designed to completely cover the propeller like a nozzle
- Nozzle action moves water with a controlled directional force accomplished with no moving parts to adjust or replace
- Attaches with a specially designed clamp system and bolts included in package
- Two halves are attached like a clam shell to the cavitation plate and the skeg of any outboard or stern drive motor
- No moving parts, no electrical wiring, and no hydraulic hoses
- Manufactured to rigid specifications from state-of-the-art polypropylene
- Installation can be accomplished by anyone with simple tools in about 20 minutes
- 16" Prop Guard (black) fits 110 HP to 350 HP outboard motors (also fits all stern drives & Volvo Dual)
- Not for boats exceeding 25 mph
- Be sure that the Prop Guard you have purchased is the correct size
- Place it on your motor with grip clamps before drilling holes
- Shimming may be required using nylon washers, to obtain proper clearance
- Check your clearances before drilling holes and mounting
- Prop Guard will not warranty your Prop Guard if it has been drilled prior to determining that it is not the proper size for your motor
- The closer the prop blades are to the Prop Guard rings, the less drag will be created
- The propeller diameter may have to be changed to minimize drag
- Your motor will also have to be trimmed to a setting of optimal performance
- Size: 16"
- Applications: 110 HP to 350 HP motors & stern drives
- Maximum propeller diameter: 15-1/2"
- Color: Black