ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: [email protected]
PLEASE READ: You will need to remove the trim tab fin under the cavitation plate BEFORE installing prop guard. Failure to do so will cause damage not covered by warranty.
CONDITION: This item has a chip out of it and a few gouges. This item has no warranty.
The Prop Guard® is a unique, U.S. and international patented propeller guard that helps protect propellers from damage and reduces the chances of injury to humans and marine life.
- Fits props up to 15.5"
- Two piece, plastic, injection molded cage designed to completely cover the propeller like a nozzle
- Nozzle action moves water with a controlled directional force accomplished with no moving parts to adjust or replace
- Attaches with a specially designed clamp system and bolts included in package
- Two halves are attached like a clam shell to the cavitation plate and the skeg of any outboard or stern drive motor
- No moving parts, no electrical wiring, and no hydraulic hoses
- Manufactured to rigid specifications from state-of-the-art polypropylene
- Installation can be accomplished by anyone with simple tools in about 20 minutes
- 16" Prop Guard (black) fits 110 HP to 350 HP outboard motors (also fits all stern drives & Volvo Dual)
- Not for boats exceeding 25 mph
- Be sure that the Prop Guard you have purchased is the correct size
- Place it on your motor with grip clamps before drilling holes
- Shimming may be required, using nylon washers, to obtain proper clearance
- Check your clearances before drilling holes and mounting
- Prop Guard will not warranty your Prop Guard if it has been drilled prior to determining that it is not the proper size for your motor
- The closer the prop blades are to the Prop Guard rings, the less drag will be created
- The propeller diameter may have to be changed to minimize drag
- Your motor will also have to be trimmed to a setting of optimal performance
- Size: 16"
- Applications: 110 HP to 350 HP motors & stern drives
- Maximum propeller diameter: 15-1/2"
- Color: Black