Raymarine's CPT120 Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer delivers a photo like view of the world beneath your boat with two independent sonar elements. The first is a high frequency range that allows you to image bottom structure with amazing detail, while the second is a lower frequency range that is optimized for imaging fish using high contrast sonar imagery.
- Dual element CHIRP DownVision transducer
- Complete with high speed fairing block
- DownVision® – wide (port / starboard) and thin (fore / aft) fan beam
- Provides accurate depth and temperature readings
- Sonar – 25° conical beam
- Deadrise block included
- Compatible with Raymarine CP100, a68 and a78
- Raymarine Model No. A80350
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Material: Bronze
- Frequency: 200 kHz (conical beam CHIRP sonar) / 350 kHz(DownVision CHIRP sonar)
- Hull material: Fiberglass / metal
- Cable Length: 33 ft.
- Typical depth performance: 600 ft.
- Deadrise angles: 0 - 25°
- Dimensions: 8.3" L x 5.2" H
Item #: 252077