Raymarine EV-1 Sensor Core
Note: This item will ship when available.
The innovative EV-1 sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing, eliminating the need for complicated set up and calibration.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw
- Allows the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation option - mounts above or below your deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
- Nominal supply voltage (volts DC): 12 Volt DC systems
- Operating voltage range (volts DC): 10.8 – 15.6 Volts DC
- Power consumption: 30 mA
- SeaTalkng LEN: 1
- Sensors: 3-Axis digital
- Data connections: SeaTalkng
- Operating temperature: -20° C to +55° C
- Storage temperature:-30° C to +70° C
- Relative humidity: Max 93%
- Waterproof rating: IPX6
- Dimensions: 140mm Diameter, 35mm Depth (incl. mounting enclosure), 95mm Depth (incl. wall bracket)
- EMC compliance: Europe: 2004/108/EC, Australia and New Zealand
Note: Evolution Autopilots communicate via SeaTalk ng . A SeaTalk ng to NMEA Converter Kit ( E22158 ) may be required to connect older Raymarine or Non-Raymarine Displays. Raymarine Software version 1.21 is also a minimum requirement.
Item #: 262463