Raymarine HV-300 HyperVision CHIRP Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer
Note: This item will ship when available.
Raymarine's HV-300 delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world, turning up the resolution of DownVision, SideVision, and RealVision 3D to a new level of precision imaging and fish identification; letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with amazing life-like clarity.
- HyperVision uses super high frequencies (1.2 megahertz) and CHIRP technology to bring a new level of precision imaging to DownVision, SideVision and RealVision 3D
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision mode is optimized for super high-resolution imagery up to 100' (30 meters)
- Switch to standard 350 kHz CHIRP sonar for longer range, high-resolution imaging, and ranges up to 600' (180 meters)
- Element's advanced CHIRP sonar also operates in the high-frequency 200kHz range for fish targeting, high-speed bottom tracking, and depths up to 900ft
- Mount: Thru-Hull
- Cable Length: 6 m
- Material: Plastic
- Connections: Power and NMEA2000