Raymarine P7 Thru-Hull Low Profile Shorty Transducer
Designed for fiberglass and aluminum hulls with limited headroom, the P7 Shorty Transducer installs nearly flush to provide a deeper echo sounding.
- Low-profile thru-hull transducer with nearly flush fit – minimizes drag with only 3/16" protruding outside of hull
- Designed for fiberglass and aluminum hulls with limited headroom
- Large, sensitive ceramics allow deeper echo sounding
- Right-angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
- Housing is ABYC H-27 compliant
- Paddlewheel is easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- Housing design allows cable exit via left, right or top for ease of installation
- Chemical and impact-resistant plastic housing
- Compatible with Raymarine ST40, i40, ST60+, i50, ST290, ST70* and i70*
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Cable Length: 30 ft.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Cone: 14°
- Power: 250 Watts RMS
- Hull Deadrise: 0 - 12° optimum, 20° max.
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or metal
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 2.8" H x 2.94" OD
*Note: Use with an ST70 or an i70 instrument requires use of an iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter (E70010)
Item #: 252077
Item #: 259633
Item #: 259374