Raymarine RD424HD HD Digital Radome Scanner
Note: This item will ship when available.
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
Digital Radar Dome Cable is sold separately.
Raymarine's RD424HD Digital Radome Scanner combines the power and clarity of HD Digital signal processing with an ultra-compact scanner suitable for all types of vessels. Compatible with C-Series Widescreen, E-Series Classic, G-Series Multifunction Displays and the New e-Series and c-Series. This radome offers a 256-color radar display and the clearest, most lifelike radome presentation available from any radome scanner.
The RD424HD features the same adaptive digital receiver technology found in Raymarine's open array antennas. By adjusting automatically to changing environmental and sea conditions, the HD Digital radomes provide crisp, accurate contact echoes at short ranges, as well as outstanding long range performance up to 48 nautical miles.
- Adaptive digital receiver automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions for a dramatically clearer picture
- Fast digital receiver processor
- 256 color multi-level target display with selectable color palettes
- New Bird Mode automatically optimizes the receiver for detecting sea birds above schools of fish*
- New High Speed Mode (48 RPM) automatically engages for optimal tracking of high speed targets at short ranges
- Dual-range mode allow you to monitor both long and short ranges simultaneously with a single scanner and display
*Bird Mode currently available with E-Series Widescreens MFD's only.
- Antenna Type: Patch Array
- Beam Width (nominal): 3.9° horizontal, 25° vertical
- Polarization: Horizontal
- Rotation Rate: 24 rpm (nominal)
- CE Approval: Conforms to 1999/5/EC
- FCC Approval: Conforms to 47CFR Part 2 and Part 80
- Dimensions: 652 x 247 mm (25.67 x 9.7 in)
- Weight: 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Input Voltage: 12 - 24 V DC
- Power Consumption: 60 W (25 W Standby)
- Waterproof: IPX6
- Temperature Range: 14° to 131°F
- Humidity Limit: Up to 95% at 95°F
- Maximim operating wind speed: 100 kts.
- Maximum range Scale: 48 nm
- Range (nm) / Pulse Length (ns) / PRF (kHz)
- 0.25 or less / 75 / 3
- 0.5 / 100 / 3
- 0.75 / 150 /3
- 0.75 expanded / 200 / 3
- 1.5 / 330x / 2
- 3 / 430x / 1.5
- 1.50 expanded / 520 / 1.3
- 6.00 or greater / 900 / 820 Hz
- IF Frequenncy: 70 MHz (nominal)
- Receiver Characteristic: Linear
- Receiver Noise Figure: Less than 5 dB (including Low Noise Converter/Limiter & IF Receiver)
- Receiver Bandwidth: Matched digital filter for each pulse length
- Transmitting Frequency: 9405 +/ 25 MHz
- Peak Power Output: 4.0 kW (nominal)
- Transmitter:/ Solid-state modulator driving Magnetron
- Standby Mode: Magnetron heater and control left on, all other services off
- Duplexer: Circulator
Note: Radome requires a cable, Crossover coupler and High Speed Network Cable for connection.
Item #: 257600
Item #: 257601
Item #: 257602