Open Box Item: This is a like new item
which cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or
Items may have been repackaged. Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
Designed for inboard or outboard boats, the Raymarine RV-220 Bronze Through Hull Transducer (A80469) system lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar. Available individually as a spare for the RealVision™ Through Hull Transducer Array.
- The RV-220 system is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer system with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D sonar inside
- Built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion
- Crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering
- Built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings
- Internal offset to accommodate hull deadrise angles from 13° to 20° completely eliminating the need for faring blocks
- Low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation
- Suitable for fiberglass or wooden hulls
- When paired with the port side transducer, the RV-220 system ensures a full 180° of underwater coverage
- Works well with boats that have deep keels and/or other underwater protrusions
- This item has a 20° Tilt and is specifically engineered for the starboard side portion of the array
- Internal offset to accommodate hull deadrise angles from 13° to 20°
- To complete the array you will need the following items that are sold separately:
- The port transducer(RV-220P)
- A RealVision 3D Y-Cable
- An extension cable of suitable length to reach to your Axiom RealVision 3D display
- Material: Bronze
- Mount: Thru-Hull
- Transmit Power: 100 Watts
- Beam: 180° (requires both port and starboard units)
- Frequency: CHIRP Imaging and CHIRP Sonar
- Connection interface: 25 pin
- Deadrise Angle: 13° - 20°
- Maximum Depths:
- Sonar: 900 ft.
- Down Imaging: 300 ft.
- Side Imaging: 300 ft.
- 3D: 300 ft.
- RV-220S starboard side bronze 20° transducer
- 2 meter cable
- Anti-rotation bolt kit
- Installation instructions
Item #: 261358BRZ20S