Open Box Item: This is a like new item which cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or inner packaging.
Items may have been repackaged. Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
The Raymarine RV-300 Plastic, All-In-One Through Hull Transducer is designed for inboard and outboard powerboats, identifying structures and locating fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar.
- Identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar
- 4-Channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D™ sonar inside
- Built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, compensating automatically for vessel motion
- Crystal-clear imagery even in waves, swells, and when maneuvering
- Built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings
- Rugged plastic through hull body suitable for fiberglass, steel or aluminum hulls
- Arranged with a 0° offset for boats with flat bottoms
- The low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation
- The near-flush RV-300 works great on trailered boats too
- No fairing block to cut, installation is a breeze.
- Beam 180 Degrees
- Connection Interface 25-Pin
- Connector Deadrise Angle 0 Degree
- Frequency CHIRP Imaging and CHIRP Sonar
- Material Plastic Stainless Steel
- Maximum Depth
- Sonar: 900 Feet
- 3D: 300 Feet
- Down Imaging: 300 Feet
- Side Imaging: 300 Feet
- Mount Type Thru Hull
- 3D DownVision
- Transmit Power 100 Watts
- Type Thru-Hull
Item #: 261392