Raymarine Standard-Arm Forward Wind Transducer (R28170)
The Raymarine® R28170 Standard-Arm Forward Wind Transducer is compatible with i60, ST60, ST290, ST70, i70* and ST60+ instruments. It provides both wind speed and direction for use underway or at anchor.
- Functions include:
- Wind Speed
- Wind Angle
- Includes standard 14-1/2" arm, vane and cups
- Manufactured for high performance and reliability
- Designed for use with Raymarine i60, ST60, ST290, ST70, i70 and ST60+ instrument display systems*
In the Box:
- R28170 masthead transducer unit (100 ft. cable and base not included - purchase separately)
- Raymarine Model No. R28170
- Color: Black
- Transducer Arm Length: 14.5"
*Use with an ST70 or an i70 instrument display requires iTC-5 Instrument Transducer Converter (E70010)
Note: The i60 Wind Instrument was designed to support the same wind transducer that the ST60 Wind Instrument had been designed to support. Accordingly the wind transducers leads may simply be unplugged from the ST60 Wind Instrument and then plugged into the corresponding color coded terminals of the i60 Wind Instrument.
Item #: 252129