Mounted below decks, the Raymarine Type 1 Autopilot Mechanical Linear Drive moves the rudder directly by pushing the tiller arm or a rudder quadrant - providing powerful thrust, fast hard-over times and a quiet operation.
- Most commonly used drive types for sailing vessels
- Provides powerful thrust, fast hard-over times and a quiet operation
- Mounted below decks, the linear drive moves the rudder directly by pushing the tiller arm or a rudder quadrant
- Connects to the rudder stock via an independent tiller arm
- Must be able to back-drive steering system from the rudder
- Accessory fittings from your steering manufacturer may be required
- Type 1 Mechanical Linear Drive
- Maximum boat displacement: 11,000 kg (24,000 lb)
- Power: 12 Volts DC
- Power consumption: 18-36 Watt
- Peak thrust: 295 kg (650 lb)
- Maximum stroke 300 mm (12")
- Hard-over to hard-over time: 11 seconds
- Maximum rudder torque: 735 nm (6,500 lb.in)
- Corepack used: ACU-200 (Sold Separately)
*Note: A linear drive unit connects to the rudder stock via an independent tiller arm. Accessory fittings from your steering system manufacturer may be required.
An authorized Raymarine dealer is best suited for installing a linear drive system.
Item #: 255631
Raymarine S100 Wireless Autopilot Remote
Item #: 255632