The Raymarine Type 1 Autopilot Rotary Drive is designed for steering systems that can be driven from the helm position through a chain and sprocket. The outstanding design of the Raymarine rotary drive unit provides smooth, powerful autopilot-controlled steering with quiet operation.
- 12 Volt Rotary Drive for vessels up to displacement 24,000 lb (11,000 kg)
- Designed for steering systems that can be driven from the helm position through a chain and sprocket (for example: cable and rod steering systems).
- Provides smooth, powerful autopilot-controlled steering with quiet operation.
- The main parts of the drive are:
- A rugged electric motor, that drives a precision epicyclic gearbox via a high tensile drive belt
- An electromagnetic clutch that transmits high torque loads without slipping
- Performance (at nominal voltage): Type 1 (T1) M81135 (12 Volt)
- Maximum boat displacement: 24,000 lb (11,000 kg)
- Peak output torque: 20 Nm (180 lb.in)
- Maximum shaft speed: 33 rpm
- Recommended hardover to hardover time (no load): 10 sec
- Power consumption (typical average): 24-48 Watt @ 12 Volt DC
Item #: 255631
Raymarine S100 Wireless Autopilot Remote
Item #: 255632