ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Raymarine Type 2 Autopilot Long Linear Drive - Scuffed
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scuffed up. Full Warranty Applies
- Designed for boats with existing mechanical steering systems
- The mechanical linear drive provides powerful thrust, fast hardover times and quiet operation.
- Low backdrive force, to minimize the drive's effect on the boat's steering when the autopilot is in standby
- A powerful electric motor controlled by an electromagnetic fail-safe clutch, using a high tensile belt drive and epicyclic gearbox
- High performance for minimum current consumption
- Type 2 Linear Long Drive
- Power: 12 Volts DC
- Mid stroke: 36.6 Inches
- Maximum stroke:400 mm (16")
- Tiller arm radius: 13.8 Inches
- Peak thrust: 1050 lbs
- Maximum Rudder torque: 14,700 lbs
- Hardover-to-hardover time: 14 Seconds
- Average power consumption: 60 Watts
- For use with ACU-400 Core Pack
- Power consumption:48-72 W
Note: A linear drive unit connects to the rudder stock via an independent tiller arm. Accessory fittings from your steering system manufacturer may be required.