Raymarine Type 3 Autopilot Hydraulic Linear Drive
Note: This item will ship when available.
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
Designed for larger mechanically steered vessels up to 77,000 pounds, the Type 3 Autopilot Hydraulic Linear Drive is a self-contained hydraulic steering systems consisting of a reversing pump, reservoir and hydraulic ram.
- Self-contained autopilot steering cylinder with a load limiting system and a built in clutch (to allow friction-free steering when the autopilot is not in use)
- Reversing hydraulic pump for powering the hydraulic ram
- Hydraulic fluid reservoir for suppling hydraulic fluid to the system
- Type 3 Hydraulic Linear Drive
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Length mid stroke: 28.7"
- Peak Thrust: 2700 lbs
- Max Torque: 28,000 lbs
- Average power: 90 Watts
- Hard-over to hard-over time: 10 seconds
- Replaces Raymarine Part Number E12207
Item #: 255631
Item #: 255632