Revere Coastal Commander 2.0 Life Raft - 6 Person / Canister
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer to ensure that contents with expiration dates are as current as possible.
This item typically has a 8-12 week lead time before shipping.
This product ships via truck freight, please see the applicable flat rate fees.
Fees will be added at time of invoicing.
The Coastal Commander 2.0 by Revere, is an economical, durable and safe life raft, that requires service just once every three years. Featuring two tubes for greater freeboard and a self-erecting inflatable arch canopy, the Coastal Commander 2.0 is fitted at each corner of the raft with lead-weighted deep water ballast pockets to improve stability in rough sea conditions.
- (2) Rugged 9" dia. oversized buoyancy tubes for greater freeboard
- Automatic, self-erecting canopy with weatherproof double-zippered door and rainwater collector
- Each corner of raft fitted with weighted ballast pockets (4) to improve stability in rough sea conditions
- Adhesive-bonded and taped seams, inside and out
- Durable Neoprene-coated polyester tube and floor fabric
- Interior and exterior safety lines
- Sea anchor with 100 ft. (30 m) tow line
- Floating rescue ring and 100 ft. (30m) line
- Boarding ladder
- Vacuum-packed for protection against the environment and to minimize service costs
*12-Year limited warranty valid with the following:
- Required 3-year service intervals
- Service performed by Revere Supply Company-certified service stations
- Proper installation and use in accordance with Revere Owner's Manual
- Warranty registration
- Revere Survival Model No. 45-COASTCO2-6C
- Application / Intended Use: Coastal
- Max. Capacity: 6 people
- Floor Space per Person: 4.2 sq. ft.
- Raft Color: Orange / black
- Pack Type: Canister (cradle not included)
- Packed Dimensions: 21.5" W x 30.5" L x 13.5" D
- Weight: 78 lbs
- Pressure relief valves
- Hand pump
- (2) USCG / SOLAS approved red hand flares
- Repair kit
- First aid kit
- Seasick tablets and bags
- UST HearMe™ rescue whistle
- Water-tight flashlight with spare batteries
- Floating knife
- (2) paddles
- 36 ft. (11 m) painter
- (2) sponges
- Owner's manual
LIFE RAFTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
PLEASE NOTE A FLAT RATE SHIPPING RATE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER AT THE TIME OF INVOICING FOR DESTINATIONS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS U.S. ONLY, all others will be calculated on an individual basis, including all islands not accessible be commercial delivery trucks.
Rates for Commercial Addresses:
$150 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX
$205 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WI, WV
$265 West: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
$240 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX
$300 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WI, WV
$360 West: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
Call for Island Services shipping rates
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at email@example.com for any questions
Item #: 550826
Item #: 550536
Item #: 550702