Revere Coastal Compact Life Raft 4-Person / Valise
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer to ensure that contents with expiration dates are as current as possible.
This item currently has an extended lead time that exceeds 12 weeks.
This product ships via truck freight, please see the applicable flat rate fees.
Fees will be added at time of invoicing.
- Bridges the gap between life jacket and full-featured life raft
- Compact size for easy below-deck stowage in valise, light weight for easy deployment
- (2) 200 lb. SuperRev™ weighted ballast pockets and sea anchor enhance stability in rough seas
- Self-contained CO2 inflation system raft automatically inflates in less than 30 seconds
- Equipment included:
- CO2 inflation system
- Pressure relief valve
- Hand pump
- (2) Ballast pockets
- Sea anchor
- Boarding stirrup
- USCG-approved water-activated locator light
- 20 ft. (6 m) painter
- Floating knife
- Owner's manual
- *5-Year limited warranty valid with:
- Required initial service (2) years after purchase; annual service intervals thereafter
- Service performed by Revere Supply Company-certified service stations
- Proper installation and use in accordance with Revere Owner's Manual
- Warranty registration
- Revere Survival Model No. 45-CC4V
- Application / Intended Use: Coastal
- Max. Capacity: 4 people
- Floor Space per Person: 3.6 sq. ft.
- Raft Color: Yellow
- Pack Type: Valise
- Stowed Dimensions: 13" W x 16.5" L x 5" D
- Weight: 16 lbs
Please note that a flat rate shipping
charge of $69.00 will be added to your order at the time of invoicing for
destinations within the contiguous U.S. only.
All others will be calculated on an individual basis, including all islands not accessible by commercial delivery trucks.
LIFE RAFTS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND CANNOT BE SENT NEXT DAY SERVICE.
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at [email protected] for any questions.
Revere ComfortMax Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket with Harness - Manual
Item #: 550140
Item #: 552766