Revere Offshore Commander 2.0 Life Raft 8-Person / Valise
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer to ensure that contents with expiration dates are as current as possible.
This item typically has a 8-12 week lead time before shipping.
This product ships via truck freight, please see the applicable flat rate fees.
Fees will be added at time of invoicing.
The Revere Offshore Commander™ 2.0 Life Raft features 2 multi chambered, 9" buoyancy tubes and a self-erecting canopy with weatherproof double-zippered door, rear rainwater collector, light and reflective tape. It comes in a valise and its capacity is 4 people.
- Revere Survival Offshore Commander™ 2.0 Life Raft has the same durable quality as the Coastal Commander™ 2.0 yet suitable for offshore boating
- Foam insulated floor for cold water
- (2) oversized 9" dia. buoyancy tubes
- (4) Ballast bags with fast-deploying weights
- Self-erecting canopy with weatherproof double-zippered door, rear rainwater collector, light and reflective tape
- Boarding ladder
- Interior and exterior safety lines
- Righting line on floor bottom
- Heavy-duty self-inflating boarding ramp
- Vacuum-packed for protection against the environment and to minimize service costs
- Sea anchor with 100 ft. (30 m) tow line
- Floating rescue ring and 100 ft. (30 m) line
- Floating knife
- 36 ft. painter
- Pressure relief valves
*12-Year limited warranty valid with the following:
- Required 3-year service intervals
- Service performed by Revere Supply Company-certified service stations
- Proper installation and use in accordance with Revere Owner's Manual
- Warranty registration
- Revere Survival Model No. 45-OC2-4V
- Application / Intended Use: Offshore
- Max. Capacity: 8 people
- Floor Space per Person: 4 sq. ft.
- Raft Color: Orange / black
- Pack Type: Valise
- Packed Dimensions: 32 x 21 x 12 inches
- Weight: 92 lbs.
- 2 USCG approved red hand flares
- 1 USCG approved parachute rocket
- Air pump
- Rescue whistle
- Signal mirror
- Repair kit
- First aid kit
- 2 wooden paddles
- Seasick bags
- Seasick tablets
- Water-tight flashlight
- Sea anchor
- Instruction handbook
- 2 sponges
- Spare flashlight batteries
- Drinking water
LIFE RAFTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
PLEASE NOTE A FLAT RATE SHIPPING RATE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER AT THE TIME OF INVOICING FOR DESTINATIONS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS U.S. ONLY, all others will be calculated on an individual basis, including all islands not accessible be commercial delivery trucks.
Rates for Commercial Addresses:
$150 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX
$205 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WI, WV
$265 West: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
$240 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX
$300 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WI, WV
$360 West: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
Call for Island Services shipping rates
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
Item #: 550536
Item #: 550702
Item #: 550703