Revere Offshore Commander 3.0 Life Raft - 4 Person w/ Canister
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer to ensure that contents with expiration dates are as current as possible.
This item currently has an extended lead time that exceeds 12 weeks.
This product ships via truck freight, please see the applicable flat rate fees.
Fees will be added at time of invoicing.
Revere's 4 person, Offshore Commander 3.0 is an economical and safe life raft, that provides the same durable quality as the Coastal Commander, yet is suitable for offshore boating. Intended for the toughest conditions, the Offshore Commander 3.0 is built to allow self-sufficient survival for extended periods of time and includes an extensive list of safety equipment.
- Highly visible, self-erecting orange canopy with retro-reflective tape
- Stored in a canister
- Exterior signaling / locator light
- Inflatable boarding ramp
- Righting line on floor bottom
- Weatherproof, double zippered door for easy access on board
- Rear rainwater collection system
- Insulated floor for protection from hypothermia
- Adhesive bonded and taped seams, inside and out
- Internal and external safety lines for increased safety
- 4 View points for a combined 360° view
- Vacuum packed for protection against the elements
- Rugged twin, 9-inch diameter neoprene coated polyester tubes and floor fabric
- 4 Ballast bags with fast deploying weights
- Two pressure relief valves that release excess inflation gases and prevents the raft from over-inflation
- Equipment pack complete with offshore equipment
- Rigid storage container offers maximum protection against the elements
- Ensures the life Raft is stored exactly where you might need it
- 4 Person capacity with 4+ square feet per passenger
- *12-Year limited warranty on all Revere Commanders™ valid only with:
- Required 3-year service intervals
- Service performed by Revere Survival - certified service stations
- Proper installation and use in accordance with Revere Owner's Manual
- Warranty registration
- Application / intended use: Offshore
- Maximum capacity: 4 People
- Floor space per person: 4+ sq. ft.
- Raft color: Orange / black
- Pack type: Canister (no cradle)
- Packed dimensions: 30" L x 19.5" W x 13" H
- Weight: 83 lbs.
In the Box:
- Offshore Commander 3.0 life raft
- Equipment pack
- Sea anchor and 100 ft. tow line
- Floating rescue ring and 100 ft. line
- Floating raft knife
- 36 ft. Painter line
- (2) USCG/SOLAS approved red hand flares
- USCG approved parachute rocket
- Hand pump
- Signal mirror
- Repair kit
- First aid kit
- (2) Wooden paddles
- Bailing bucket
- Seasick bags
- Seasick tablets
- Floating flashlight
- Spare flashlight batteries
- (2) Sponges
- Drinking water
- Instruction handbook
LIFE RAFTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
PLEASE NOTE A FLAT RATE SHIPPING RATE WILL BE ADDED TO
YOUR ORDER AT THE TIME OF INVOICING FOR DESTINATIONS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS
All others will be calculated on an individual basis, including all islands not accessible be commercial delivery trucks.
COMMERCIAL Address Rates:
$150 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX
$205 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WI, WV
$265 West: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
RESIDENTIAL Address Rates:
$240 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX
$300 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WI, WV
$360 West: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
Island Services - Please call for rates.
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at [email protected]fender.com for any questions.
Item #: 550826
Item #: 552766