Revere Offshore Regatta Life Raft - 4 Person w/ Valise
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer to ensure that contents with expiration dates are as current as possible.
This item currently has an extended lead time that exceeds 12 weeks.
This product ships via truck freight, please see the applicable flat rate fees.
Fees will be added at time of invoicing.
Revere's 4 person, Regatta Life Raft is designed to protect passengers in offshore conditions where strong winds and significant waves can be met. Coupled with an ultra-compact ISO 9650-part 1 raft and independent buoyancy tubes, the Regatta Life Raft achieves the space and weight savings needed for all boating enthusiasts looking to travel offshore.
- Stored in a valise
- Highly visible green canopy with SOLAS Retro - reflective tape
- Exterior signaling / locator light
- Interior comfort light
- Boarding ramp and knee boarding ladder
- Insulated floor for protection from hypothermia
- Internal and external lifelines for increased safety
- Rainwater collection system
- Observation port
- Vacuum packed for protection against the elements
- Light and ultra-compact ISO 9650-part 1 raft
- 4 Ballast bags
- Independent buoyancy tubes
- Large entry opening allows for easy access on board
- Emergency <24 hour survivor pack complete with offshore equipment
- Easy to transport with weatherproof valise
- Perfect for when there is not enough room to mount a container
- 4 Person capacity with 5+ square feet per passenger
- *12-Year limited warranty valid with the following:
- Required 3-year service intervals
- Service performed by Revere Survival-certified service stations
- Proper installation and use in accordance with Revere Owner's Manual
- Warranty registration
- Application / intended use: Offshore
- Maximum capacity: 4 People
- Floor space per person: 5+ sq. ft.
- Raft color: Green / black
- Pack type: Valise
- Packed dimensions: 25.5" L x 15.75" W x 9" H
- Weight: 64 lbs.
In the Box:
- Regatta life raft
- <24 Hour survivor pack
- Rescue quoit + line
- Sea anchor
- Floating knife
- Signal mirror
- Red hand flare
- Parachute flare
- Seasickness pills
- Sickness bag
- Signal lamp
- Dry cell + bulb
- Repair kit
- Manual Air Pump
- Waterproof bag
LIFE RAFTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
PLEASE NOTE A FLAT RATE SHIPPING RATE WILL BE ADDED TO
YOUR ORDER AT THE TIME OF INVOICING FOR DESTINATIONS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS
All others will be calculated on an individual basis, including all islands not accessible be commercial delivery trucks.
COMMERCIAL Address Rates:
$150 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX
$205 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WI, WV
$265 West: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
RESIDENTIAL Address Rates:
$240 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX
$300 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WI, WV
$360 West: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
Island Services - Please call for rates.
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at [email protected] for any questions.
Item #: 551651
Item #: 551361
Item #: 552773