Rolls Flooded Deep Cycle GC2 Marine Battery
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Truck Freight rates change regularly, please fill out this form with all details for a valid shipping quote or call us at 800-628-8225.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
Click here for HAZMAT fee details
The 6 volt Rolls Flooded Deep Cycle Group GC2 Marine Battery delivers dependable energy storage for marine applications. The Rolls brand, and distinctly red cases, represent a longstanding commitment to outstanding quality, dependability and support.
- The Rolls product lines offer premium deep cycle batteries in a wide range of voltage and capacity options
- Rolls brand and distinctly red cases are well-recognized around the world and represent our longstanding commitment to deliver outstanding quality, dependability and support
- Rolls flooded batteries are chosen by industry professionals and recreational customers time and time again
- Series: FS
- Volts: 6
- BCI Grp: GC2
- Length: 25.9 cm (10.191")
- Width: 18.1 cm (7.13")
- Height Including Terminals: 27.9 cm (11")
- Cold Crank Amps (CCA) 0° F / -17° C: 547
- Marine Crank Amps (MCA) 32° F / 0° C: 684
- Reserve Capacity (RC @ 25 Amp): 434 Minutes
- Minutes Reserve Capacity (RC @ 75 Amp): 112 Minutes
- Cells: 3
- Plates: 15
- Terminal Type: DT
- Included Hardware: Stainless Steel K-Lock Nut
- Size & Thread: 5/16"-18
- Weight: 27 kg / 59.5 lbs
- Charge Voltage Range: 2.45-2.5 V/cell @ 25° C (77° F)
- Float Voltage Range: 2.25 V/cell @ 25° C (77° F)
- Self-Discharge Rate: 5%-10% per month at 25° C (77° F)
- Warranty: 1 Year
For further details see Product Data Sheet