Ronstan Constrictor Textile Single Rope Clutch - 10 mm
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
The Ronstan 10 mm Constrictor® Textile Single Rope Clutch (CT310P001) uses a unique textile sock that closes like an octopus on the line. This provides effective load distribution and outstanding grip for minimized line wear. The line can be quickly and easily released under load without the need for a winch by simply pulling the control lanyard.
- Constrictor effect provides increasing holding power as load increases
- 2x the holding power and at least 3x lighter than conventional rope clutches
- Line can be quickly and easily released under load without the need for a winch by simply pulling the control lanyard
- Control lanyard can be extended to provide remote release, making it ideal for applications such as masthead-mounted halyards to eliminate mast compression loads and halyard creep
- Line Size (rope diameter): 10 mm (3/8")
- Breaking Load: 4920 lbs.
- Housing / Base: Anodized Aluminum
- Bi-conical Insert: Titanium
- Sock: Aramid
- Control Lanyard: Dyneema®
- Dimensions: 45 mm H x 25 mm W x 115 mm L (1-3/4" H x 1" W x 4-9/16" L)
- Length of Base + Sock: 638 mm (25-1/8")