Ronstan Series 15 mm Ball Bearing Utility Block (RF15180)
Note: This item will ship when available.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
he Ronstan Series 15 mm Ball Bearing Utility Block with a Swivel Hook Head (RF15180) is the smallest and lightest ball bearing block available. It has precision moulded acetal sheave running on stainless steel ball bearings that provide high performance & low friction.
- Ronstan Series 15 blocks utilize stainless steel cheeks and precision molded Acetal sheave running on stainless steel ball bearings
- Provides high performance & low friction
- Applications: Dinghies, keel boat and small control lines on larger boats
- Dinghy control lines
- Cunninghams and tweakers
- Shock cord tensioning systems
- Great leach and foot line turning blocks on sails as well as a purchase system for pipe berths
- Lightweight durable construction
- Maintenance free
- Maximum Line Size: 5 mm (3/16") in diameter
- Sheave Diameter: 5/8"
- Safe Working Load: 220 lbs
- Breaking Load: 440 lbs
- Ball Bearing sheaves (UV stabilized Acetal Ball bearings)
- Stainless steel Cheeks (Grade 316 stainless steel)