Ronstan Series 40 Fiddle Block
Precision moulded Acetal sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required.
- Low friction, 2-stage ball bearing system
- High static and dynamic load capacity
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Typically used in direct 4:1 purchase systems such as mainsheets and boom vangs
- On larger boats they are used for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, outhauls, cunninghams, checkstays, genoa lead pullers and traveller controls.
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV Stabilized Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
|Sheave Diameter|| |
1-9/16 + 15/16 in.
|Max Rope Diameter|| |
|Max Cable Diameter|| |
|Pin Diameter|| |
|Max Working Load|| |
|Breaking Load|| |
Item #: 613522
Item #: 613539
Item #: 607644