Ronstan Series 60 Core Block (RF64523)
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
The Ronstan Series 60 Core Fiddle Block with Becket, Snap Shackle and Cam Cleat (RF64523) is a true all around solution. A tuned 2-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads. Acetal sheave, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings complete the durable package. For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor
- Durable aluminum alloy cheek plates
- Fitted with high performance C-cleat and fairlead for secure and easy cleating
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point
- Versatile trunnion snap shackle
- Provides quick & simple attachment and removal
- 360 degree relation with side-to-side articulation
- Integrated becket through the hub of the lower sheave
- Ideal for mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker sheet applications on boats to 12m (40ft).
- Various control line applications on larger yachts.
- Alloy sheave models are available for use with wire.
- Ideal for creating simple vang and mainsheet systems up to 4:1 on boats to 12m (40ft)
- Sheave: 2-3/8" + 1-3/16"
- Max. Line Size: 1/2"
- Max. Working Load: 550 lbs.
- Breaking Load: 1100 lbs.
- Weight: 19.0 oz.
- Sheave: U.V. stabilized Acetal or anodized aluminum (AW models)
- Cheek plates: Aluminium alloy
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Snap shackle: 15-5PH investment cast stainless steel
- Cleat: fiber reinforced composite
Item #: 602532
List Price: $447.00
MAP Price: $379.95
Model #: RK12-435NC
Item #: 600719